1. Tabari K, Tabari M. Biodegradation potential of hydrocarbons by bacterial diversity in soil. Iran J Environ Health Sci Eng. 2010; 7(4): 319-326.
2. Tanee FBG, Albert E. Reconnaissance assessment of long-term effects of crude oil spill on soil chemical properties and plant composition at Kwawa, Ogoni, Nigeria. J Environ Sci Technol. 2015; 8(6):320-329.
3. Peng R, Xiong A, Sue Y, Fu X, Gao F, Zhao W, Tian Y, Yao Q. Microbial biodegradation of polyaromatic hydrocarbons. FEMS Microbiol Rev. 2008; 32:927–955.
4. Xiong S, Li X, Chen J, Zhao L, Zhang H, Zhang X. Crude oil degradation by bacterial consortia under four different redox and temperature conditions. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2015; 99(3):1451-1461.
5. Rodríguez DM, Andrade RFS, Ribeiro DLR, Rubio-Ribeaux D, Lima RA, Araújo HWC, Campos-Takaki GM. Bioremediation of petroleum derivative using biosurfactant produced by Serratia marcescens UCP/WFCC 1549 in low-cost medium. Int J Curr Microbiol App Sci. 2015; 4(7): 550-562.
6. Elmahdi AM, Abdul Aziz H, El-Gendy NS, Abu Amr SS, Nassar HN. Optimization of Libyan crude oil biodegradation by using solid waste date as a natural low-cost material. J Biorem Biodeg. 2014; 5:252-262.
7. Das N, Chandran P. Microbial degradation of petroleum hydrocarbon contaminants. Biotech Res Int. 2011; 6:1-13.
8. Wang Q, Zhang S, Li Y, Klassen W. Potential approaches to improving biodegradation of hydrocarbons for bioremediation of crude oil pollution. J Env Protec. 2011; 2:47-55.
9. Brooijmans RJW, Pastink MI, Siezen RJ. Hydrocarbon-degrading bacteria: the oil-spill clean-up crew. Microbial Biotech. 2009; 2(6):587–594.
10. Chikere CB, Okpokwasili GC. Bioreactor-based bioremediation of hydrocarbon-polluted Niger Delta marine sediment. Nigeria. Biotech. 2012; 2:53–66.
11. Yu S, Li S, Tang Y, Wu X. Succession of bacterial community along with the removal of heavy crude oil pollutants by multiple biostimulation treatments in the Yellow River Delta, China. J Env Sci. 2011; 23(9):1533–1543.
12. Mishra S, Jyot J, Kuhad RC, Lal B. Evaluation of inoculums addition to stimulate in situ bioremediation of oily-sludge-contaminated soil. Appl Environ Microbiol.2001; 67(4): 1675-1681.
13. Santisi S, Cappello S, Catalfamo M, Mancini G, Hassanshahian M, Genovese L, Giuliano L, Yakimov MM. Biodegradation of crude oil by individual bacterial strains and a mixed bacterial consortium. Braz J Microbiol. 2015; 46(2):377-387.
14. Agarry SE, Aremu MO, Aworanti OA. Kinetic modeling and half-life study on enhanced soil bioremediation of Bonny light crude oil amended with crop and animal-derived organic wastes. J Pet Environ Biotech. 2013; 4(2):137-147.
15. Atlas RM. Hand book of Media for Environmental Microbiology. 2nd ed. New York. Taylor & Francis; 2005.
16. Prescott LM, Harley JP. Laboratory exercises in Microbiology. 5th ed. McGraw-Hill Publishers; 2001.
17. Arutchelvi M, Arkatkar A, Doble M, Bhaduri S, Uppara P. Biodegradation of polyethylene and polypropylene. India J Biotech. 2008; 8: 9-22.
18. CameronG, Rood D. Total petroleum hydrocarbon analysis by capillary gas chromatography: decreasing analysis times using small-diameter columns. J Chromato Sci. 1999; 37: 1-28.
19. Korenblum E, Seldin L. Shifts in alkaline-degrading bacteria genotypes during bioremediation of a vegetated coastal soil. World J Microbiol Biotech. 2009; 25:1667-1675.
20. Korenblum E, Seldin L. Shifts in alkane-degrading bacteria genotypes during bioremediation of a vegetated coastal soil. World J Microbiol Biotech. 2009; 25: 1667–1675.
21. Tabatabaee MS, Mazaheri Assadi M. Vacuum distillation residue upgrading by an indigenous Bacillus cereus. J Environ Health Sci Eng. 2013; 11:18-29.
22. Sathishkumar M, Binupriya AR, Baik SH, Yun, SE. Biodegradation of crude oil by individual bacterial strains and a mixed bacterial consortium isolated from hydrocarbon contaminated areas. Clean.2008; 36(1): 92-96.
23. Wang Q, Zhang S, Li Y, Klassen W. Potential approaches to improving biodegradation of hydrocarbons for bioremediation of crude oil pollution. J Environ Protec. 2011; 2:47-55.
24. Brooijmans RJW, Pastink MI, SiezenRJ. Hydrocarbon-degrading bacteria: the oil-spill clean-up crew. Micro Biotech. 2009; 2(6):587–594.
25. Chikere CB, Okpokwasili, GC. Bioreactor-based bioremediation of hydrocarbon-polluted Niger Delta marine sediment, Nigeria. Biotech. 2012; 2:53–66.
26. Adebusoye SA, Ilori MO, Amund OO, Teniola OD, Olatope SO. Microbial degradation of petroleum hydrocarbons in a polluted tropical stream. World J Microbiol Biotech. 2007; 23(8):1149–1159.
27. Kebria Y, Khodadadi A, Ganjidoust H, Badkoubi A, Amoozegar MA. Isolation and characterization of a novel native Bacillus strain capable of degrading diesel fuel. Int J Environ Sci Tech. 2009; 6(3): 435-442.
28. Singh C, Lin J. Bioaugmentation efficiency of diesel degradation by Bacillus pumilus JLB and Acinetobacter calcoaceticus LT1 in contaminated soils. Afr J Biotech. 2010; 9(41):6881-6888.
29. Kumar A, Bisht BS, Joshi VD, DhewaT. Review on bioremediation of polluted environment: amanagement tool. Int J Environ Sci. 2011; 1(6):13-27.
30. Wongsa P, Tanaka M, Ueno A, Hasanuzzaman M, Yumoto I, Okuyama H. Isolation and characterization of novel strains of Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Serratia marcescens possessing high Efficiency to degrade gasoline, kerosene, diesel oil and lubricating oil. Curr Microbiol. 2004; 49: 415-422.
31. Chorom M, Sharifi HS, Motamedi H. Bioremediation of a crude oil-polluted soil by application of fertilizers. Iran J Environ Health Sci Eng. 2010; 7(4): 319-326.
32. Moghadam MS, Ebrahimipour G, Abtahi B, Ghassempour A, Seyed Hashtroudi M. Biodegradation of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons by a bacterial consortium enriched from mangrove sediments. J Environ Health Sci Eng. 2014;12:114-124.