1. Barati Z, Noroozi F. Macaroni certificate. Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade. 2013; 1-9.
2. Chillo S, Laverse J, Falcone PM, Del Nobile MA. Quality of spaghetti in base amaranthus wholemeal flour added with quinoa, broad bean and chick pea. J Food Eng. 2008; 84(1): 101-107.
3. Henderson SM, Perry RL. Agricultural process engineering. 10th ed. 1976; pp: 431.
4. Aalami M, Prasada U, Leelavath K. Physicochemical and biochemical characteristics of Indian durum wheat varieties: Relationship to semolina milling and spaghetti making quality. Food Chem. 2006; 102(4): 993-1005.
5. Naseri A, Taslimi A, Seyedin SM, Haranian P, Abadi A. Investigation the effect of soy protein isolate on properties of macaroni. Food Ind Sci. 2009; 6(21): 1-11. [In Persian]
6. Majzoobi M, Ghiasi F, Habibi M, Hedayati S, Farahnaky A. Influence of soy protein isolate on the quality of batter and sponge cake. J Food Process Pres. 2014; 38(3): 1164-1170.
7. Nasehi B, Mortazavi SA, Razavi SMA, Nasiri Mahallati M, Karim R. Optimization of the extrusion conditions and formulation of spaghetti enriched with full fat soy flour based on the cooking and color quality. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2009; 60(4): 205-214.
8. Nasehi B, Jooyandeh H, Nasehi R. Quality attributes of soy-pasta during storage period. Pakistan J Nutr. 2011; 10: 307-312.
9. Shogren RL, Hareland GA, Wu YV. Sensory evaluation and composition of spaghetti fortified with soy flour. J Food Sci. 2006; 71(6): 428-432.
10. Sereewat P, Suthipinittham Ch, Sumathaluk S, Puttanlek Ch, Uttapap D, Rungsardthong V. Cooking properties and sensory acceptability of spaghetti made from rice flour and de-fatted soy flour. Food Sci Technol. 2015; 60: 1061-1017.
11. Baiano A, Lamacchia C, Fares C, Terracone C, La Notte E. Cooking behavior and acceptability of composite pasta made of semolina and toasted or partially defatted soy flour. Food Sci Technol. 2011; 44(4): 1226-1232.
12. Lamacchia C, Baiano A, Lamparelli S, Padalino L, La Notte E, Di Luccia A. Study on the interactions between soy and semolina proteins during pasta making. Food Res Int. 2010; 43(4): 1049-1056.
13. Nishinari K, Fang Y, Guo S, Phillips GO. Soy proteins: A review on composition, aggregation and emulsification. Food Hydrocolloid. 2014; 39: 301-318.
14. Ellaiah P, Srinivasulu B, Adinarayana K. A review on microbial alkaline protease. J Scientific Industrial Res. 2002; 61: 690-704.
15. Wang H, Johnson LA, Wang T. Preparation of soy protein concentrate and isolate from extruded-expelled soybean meals. J American Oil Chem Soc. 2004; 81(7): 713-717.
16. Nadeem M, Qazi JI, Baig S, Syed Q. Effect of medium composition on commercially important alkaline protease production by Bacillus licheniformis N-2. Food Technol Biotechnol. 2008; 46(4): 388-394.
17. Gupta R, Beg QK, Khan S, Chauhan B. An overview on fermentation, downstream processing and properties of microbial alkaline proteases. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 2002; 60(4): 381-95.
18. Mukesh Kumar DJ, Venkatachalam P, Govindarajan N, Balakumaran MD, Kalaichelvan PT. Production and purification of alkaline protease from Bacillus sp. MPTK 712 isolated from dairy sludge. Global Veterinaria. 2012; 8(5): 433-439.
19. Allaoua A, Wang Zh, Zu Sh. Enzymatic hydrolysis of soy protein isolate and effect of succinylation on the functional properties of resulting protein hydrolysates. Food Res Int. 1998; 31(9): 617-623.
20. Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran, Agricultural food products- Layout for a standard method of sampling from a lot. ISIRI No.14948. 1rd revision, Karaj: ISIRI; 2013 [In Persian].
21. Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran, Macaroni-Specifications and test methods. ISIRI No. 213. 4rd revision, Karaj: ISIRI; 2013 [In Persian].
22. Dexter JE, Matsuo RR, Morgan BC. Spaghetti stickiness: some factors influencing and relationship to other cooking quality characteristics. J Food Sci. 1983; 48(5): 1545-1551.
23. Icard Verniere C, Feillet P. Effects of mixing conditions on pasta dough development and biochemical changes. Cereal Chem. 1999; 76(4): 558-565.
24. Orlando C, Stauffer CE. Soy protein in baking. Agro Food Ind High Technol. 2002; 13: 30-33.
25. Park WP, Kim ZU. Making characteristics of extruded noodles mixed with soybean flour. J Korean Agri Chem Soc. 1990; 33(3): 209-215.
26. Movahhed S, Masoomikhah Z, Zargari K. Effects of adding corn germ flour on rheological and sensory properties of macaroni. Food Technol Nutrition. 2012; 9(1): 23-32.
27. Edwards NM, Izydorczyk MS, Dexter JE, Biliaderis CG. Cooked pasta texture: Comparison of dynamic viscoelastic properties to instrumental assessment of firmness. Cereal Chem. 1993; 70: 122-126.