1. Zhang ZH, Zhang HG, Dong Y, Han RR, Dai RL, Liu RZ. Ureaplasma urealyticum in male infertility in Jilin province, Northeast china, and its relationship with sperm morphology. J Int Med Res. 2011; 39(1): 33-40.
2. Ahmadi M, Amir Mozaffari N, Kazemi B, Sedighi Gilani M, Masjedian Jazi F. Detection of Mycoplasma hominis and Ureaplasma urealyticum in semen of infertile men referred to Royan Institute by PCR method in 2010. Medical Journal of Cell. 2010; 12(3): 371-380. [In Persian]
3. AL-Daghistani HI, Abdel-Dayem M. Clinical significance of asymptomatic urogenital Mycoplasma hominis and Ureaplasma urealyticum in relation to seminal fluid parameters among infertile Jordanian males. Middle East Fertility Society Journal. 2010; 15(1): 29-34.
4. Askienazy-Elbhar M. Male genital tract infection: the point of viewof the bacteriologist. Gynecol Obstet Fertil. 2005; 33(9): 691-697.
5. Winn Jr. W, Allen S, Janda W, Koneman E, Procop G, Schreckenrger P, Woods G. Mycoplasma and Ureaplasma. In: Konemans color atlas and textbook of diagnostic microbiology. 6 ed, USA Lippincott Williams and Wilkins. Wolters Kluwer Company, 2006; 1028-1033.
6. Lu MG, Shi JL, Xu C. Establishment and application of the approach to detecting two biovars of Ureaplasma urealyticum organisms in human semen. Zhonghua Nan Ke Xue. 2005, 11(3): 175- 184.
7. Larsen B, Hwang J. Mycoplasma, Ureaplasma, and adverse pregnancy outcomes: a fresh look. Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2010; 2010: 1-7.
8. Diaz-Garcia FJ, Herrera-Mendoza AP, Giono-Cerezo S, Guerra-Infante FM. Mycoplasma hominis attaches to and locates intracellularly in human spermatozoa. Home Report. 2006; 21(6): 1591-1598.
9. Bayraktar MR, Ozerol IH, Gucluer N, Celik O. Prevalence and antibiotic susceptibility of Mycoplasma hominis and Ureaplasma urealyticum in pregnant women. Int J Infect Dis. 2010; 14(2): 90-95.
10. Gdoura R, Kchaou W, Ammar Keskes L, Chakronn N, Sellemi A, Znazen A, Rebai T and Hammami A. Assessment of chlamydia trachomatis, Ureaplasma urealyticum, Ureaplasma pravum, Mycoplasma hominis and Mycoplasma genitalium in semen and first void urine specimens of asymptomatic male partners of Infertile couples. J Andrology. 2008; 29(2): 198-206.
11. Pacey AA, Eley A. Chlamydia trachomatis and male fertility. Hum Fertil (Camb). 2004; 7(4): 271-276.
12. Sakhaei D, Pourbakhsh SA, Banani M, Lotfi M, Akhlaghi F, Asli E. Using PCR and culture method for Mycoplasma testing in poliomyelitis vaccine. Arch Razi Ins. 2009, 64(2): 109-114.
13. Najar Pirayeh Sh, Al Yasin A. Comparison of PCR with culture for detection of Mycoplasma hominis in infertile women. Kowsar Medical Journal. 2005; 10(3): 183-190. [In Persian]
14. Kheirkhah B, Pourbakhsh SA, Nadalian MG, Banani M, Ashtari A. Detection on Mycoplasma agalactiae by culture and polymerase chain reaction (PCR) methods from Iranian goats. Afr J Microbiol Res. 2011; 5(13): 1668-1672.
15. Amir Mozaffari N, Sedighi Gilani M, Kazemi B, Masjedian Jazi F. Presence of Mycoplasma hominis and Ureaplasma urealyticum in semen of infertile men referred to Royan institute in 2008. Journal of Iran Medical Sciences. 2009; 17(71): 14-25. [In Persian]
16. Bakhshande Nosrat S, Ghazi Saeedi K, Livani S, Dadgar T, Bazori M, Bagheri H, Behnam pour N, Ghaemi A. Frequency of genital Mycoplasmas in vaginal infections in Gorgan city. Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility Iran. 2009, 20-28. [In Persian]
17. Mousavian S, Motamedi H, Maleki S, Shahbazian N. Frequency Mycoplasma hominis and Ureaplasma urealyticum in women with urinary genital tract infections techniques using multiplex PCR and culture methods. Medical Journal of Tabriz Medical Sciences University. 2011; 33(5): 91-97. [In Persian]
18. Najar Pirayeh Sh, Samimi R. Detection of Mycoplasma hominis with PCR in endocervical samples from infertile women. Journal of Daneshvar Medical Science Research. 2006; 14(66): 63-68. [In Persian]
19. Najar Pirayeh Sh, Zeyghami H, Farshchian M, Otoufi J. Comparison of PCR with culture for detection of Ureaplasma urealyticum in genital samples of infertile men. Hakim Research Journal. 2007; 10(3): 48-53. [In Persian]
20. Yoon BH, Romero R, Kim M, Kim EC, Kim T, Park JS, Jun JK. Clinical implications of detection of Ureaplasma urealyticum in the amniotic cavity with the Polymerase chain reaction. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 183(5):1130-1137.
21. Serin MS, Evruke C, Kibar F, Koksal F. Comparison of PCR and cultivation methods to determine the incidence of infections due to Mycoplasma hominis, and Mycoplasma fermentans in women genitourinary tract. Eastern J Med. 2001; 6(2): 48-52.
22. Andrade-Rocha FT. Ureaplasma urealyticum and Mycoplasma hominis in men attending for routine semen analysis. Prevalence, incidence by age and clinical setting, influence on sperm characteristics, relationship with the leukocyte count and clinical value. Urol Int. 2003; 71(4): 377-381.
23. Ghazi Saeedi K, Fatemi Nasab F, Vatani Sh, Azimi Y, Bakhshande Nosrat S, Mohamadi M. Compare two methods prostatic massage and urine initial drop sample in isolates of Mycoplasma hominis and Ureaplasma urealyticum in urinary tract. Journal of Laboratory Medicine. 2008; 2(1): 15-18. [In Persian]
24. Amir Mozafari N, Jadi F, Masjedian F, Haghighi L. Prevalence of Mycoplasma hominis and Ureaplasma urealyticum in the genital infections. Journal of Iran Medical Sciences. 2008; 15(60-61): 19-24. [In Persian]
25. Domingus D, Tavira LT, Duarte A, Sanca A
, Prieto E
, Exposto F
. Genital Mycoplasma
in women attending a family planning clinic in Guine-Bissau and their susceptibility to antimicrobial agents. Acta Trop. 2003; 86(1): 19-24.
26. Rodriguez R, Hernandez R, Fuster F, Torres A, Prieto P, Alberto J. Genital infection and infertility. Enferm Infecc Microbiol Clin. 1994; 19(6): 261-266.