1. Ahmad N, Pandit NP, Maheshwari SK. L-asparaginase gene–a therapeutic approach towards drugs for cancer cell. Int J Biosci. 2012; 2(4): 1-11.
2. Ghane M, Bambaei B, Ghane M. Screening of Escherichia coli strains for asparaginase II production. J Biol Sci. (DANISH-I ZISTI-I IRAN). 2009; 3(4): 49-56. [In Persian]
3. Kidd JG. Regression of transplanted lymphomas induced in vivo by means of normal guinea pig serum. I. Course of transplanted cancers of various kinds in mice and rats given guinea pig serum, horse serum or rabbit serum. J Exp Med. 1953; 98(6): 565-582.
4. Broom JD. Evidence that the L-asparaginase activity of guinea pig serum is responsible for its anti lymphoma effects. Nature. 1961; 191: 1114-1115.
5. Mashburn LT, Wriston JC Jr. Tumor inhibitory effect of L-asparaginase from Escherichia. Arch Biochem Biophys. 1964; 105: 450-452.
6. El-Bessoumy AA, Sarhan M, Mansour J. Production, isolation and purification of L-asparaginase from Pseudomonas aeruginosa 50071 using solid-state fermentation. J Biochem Mol Bio. 2004; 37(4): 387-393.
7. Ehrman M, Cedar H, Schwartz J. L-asparaginase II of Escherichia coli: studies on the enzymatic mechanism of action. J Biol Chem. 1971; 246(1): 88-94.
8. Deokar VD, Vetal MD, Rodrigues L. Production of intracellular L-asparaginase from Erwinia carotovora and its statistical optimization using response surface methodology(RSM). Int J Chem Sci Appl. 2010; 1(1): 25-36.
9. Moorthy V, Ramalingam A, Sumantha A, Shankaranaya RT. Production, purification and characterization of extracellular L-asparaginase from a soil isolate of Bacillus sp. Afr J Microbiol Res. 2010; 4(18): 1862-1867.
10. Sarquis MIDM, Oliveira EMM, Santos AS, Costa GLD. Production of L-asparaginase by filamentous fungi. Mem. Inst Oswaldo Cruz. 2004; 99(5): 489-492.
11. Pauling KD, Hann JE, Jones GE. Asparaginase II of Saccharomyces cerevisiae: characterization of a mutation that affects expression in rapidly growing cells. J Gen Microbiol. 1980; 119(2): 539-542.
12. Kil JO, Kim GN, Park I. Extraction of extracellular L-asparaginase from Candida utilis. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 1995; 59(4): 749-750.
13. Balasubramanian K, Ambikapathy V, Panneersevam A. Production, isolation and purification of L-asparaginase from Aspergillus terreus using submerged fermentation. Int J Adv Pharm Res. 2012; 3(2): 778-783.
14. Ciesarova Z, Kiss E, Boegl P. Impact of L-asparaginase on acrylamide content in potato products. J Food Nutr Res. 2006; 45(4): 141-146.
15. Geckil H, Gencer S, Uckun M. Vitreoscilla hemoglobin expressing Enterobacter aerogenes and Pseudomonas aeruginosa respond differently to carbon catabolite and oxygen repression for production of L-asparaginase, an Enzyme used in canser therapy. Enzyme Microb Technol. 2004; 35(2-3): 182-189.
16. Wriston JC Jr. Asparaginase. Method Enzymol. 1970; 17: 732-742.
17. Poorani E, Saseetharan MK, Dhevagi P. Production and molecular identification of marine Streptomyces sp strain EPD27. Int J Integ Biol 2009; 7(3): 150-155.
18. Basha NS, Rekha R, Komala M, Ruby S. Production of extracellular anti-leukaemic enzyme L-asparaginase from marin actinomycetes by solid-state and submerged fermentation: purification and characterization. Tropical J Pharm Res. 2009; 8(4): 353-360.
19. Dharmaraj S. Study of L-asparaginase production by Streptomyces noursei MTCC 10469, isolated from marine sponge Callyspongia diffusa. Iran J Biotechnol. 2011; 9(2): 102-108.
20. Kushwaha A, Ahmed F, Singh P. Production and purification of L-asparaginase from bacterial source. Int J Universal Pharm Life Sci. 2012; 2(2): 39-62.
21. Nath CE, Dallapozza L, Eslick AE, Misra A, Carr D, Earl JW. An isocratic fluorescence HPLC assay for the monitoring of L-asparaginase activity and L-asparagine depletion in children receiving E. colil-asparaginase for the treatment of acute lymphoblastic leukaemia. Biomed Chromatogr. 2009; 23(2): 152-159.
22. Toncic PF, Tibbetts DL. An automated assay for the determination of asparaginase activity. J Biol Stand. 1982; 10(4): 297-301.
23. Ylikangas P, Mononen LA. Fluorometric assay for L-Asparaginase activity and monitoring of L-Asparaginase therapy. Anal Biochem. 2000; 280(1): 42-45.
24. Tagami S, Matsuda K. An enzymatic method for the kinetic measurement of L-asparaginase activity and L-asparagine with an ammonia gas-sensing electrode. Chem Pharm Bull. 1990; 38(1): 153-155.
25. E-Moharam M, Gamal-Eldeen AM, El-sayed ST. Production, immobilization and Anti-tumour activity of L-asparaginase of Bacillus sp R36. J American Sci. 2010; 6(8): 157-165.
26. Prakasham RS, Hymavathi M, Subba Rao Ch. Arepalli SK, Venkateswara Rao J, Kavin Kennady P, Nasaruddin K, Vijayakumar JB, Sarma PN. Evaluation of antineoplastic activity of extracellular Asparaginase produced by isolated Bacillus circulans. Appl Biochem Biotechnol. 2010; 160(1): 72-80.
27. Wakayama M, Onishi Y, Yano S, Thongsanit J, Boontim N, Rattanakit-Chandet N, Sanpa S, Pathom-aree W, Matsumiya Y, Tachiki T, Kubo M. Characterization of the type II L-asparaginase from Bacillus subtilis and its application to the process of food production. The 4th International Conference on Fermentation Technology for Value Added Agricultural Products, Kosa Hotel, Khon Kaen, Thailand , August 29th - 31st, 2011.