1. Deepti A, Pankaj P, Tushar B, Shridhar P. Production of alkaline protease by Penicillum sp. under SSF conditions and its application to soy protein hydrolysis. Process Biochem, 2004; 39(8): 977-981.
2. Wu TY, Mohammad AW, Jahim JMd, Anuar N. Investigations on protease production by a wild-type Aspergillus terreus strain using diluted retentate of pre-filtered palm oil mill effluent (POME) as substrate. Enzyme Microb Tech, 2006; 39(6): 1223–1229.
3. Gupta R, Beg QK, Khan S, Chauhan B. An overview on fermentation, downstream processing and properties of microbial alkaline proteases. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol, 2002; 60(4): 381-395.
4. Jellouli K, Bougatef A, Manni L, Agrebi R, Siala R,Younes I, Nasri M. Molecular and biochemical characterization of an extracellular serine-protease from Vibrio metschnikovii J1. J Ind Microbiol Biotechnol, 2009; 36(7): 939–948.
5. Bhaskar N, Sudeepa ES, Rashmi HN, Selvi AT. Partial purification and characterization of protease of Bacillus proteolyticus-CFR3001 isolated from fish processing waste and its antibacterial activities. Bioresour Technol, 2007; 98(14): 2758–2764.
6. Sareen R, Mishra P. Purification and characterization of organic solvent stable protease from Bacillus licheniformis RSP-09–37. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol, 2008; 79(3):399–405.
7. Singh J, Batra N, Sobti RC. Serine alkaline protease from a newly isolated Bacillus sp. SSR1. Process Biochem, 2001; 36(8-9): 781-785.
8. Genckal H. Studies on Alkaline Protease Production from Bacillus sp. A Dissertation Submitted to the Graduate School in Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for the Degree of MASTER OF SCIENCE, İzmir Institute of Technology, 2004.
9. Beshay U. Production of alkaline protease by Teredinobacter turnirae cells immobilized in calcium alginate beads. Afr J Biotechnol, 2003; 2(3):60-65.
10. Adinarayana K, Jyothi B, Ellaiah P. Production of alkaline protease with immobilized cells of Bacillus subtilis PE-11 in various matrices by entrapment technique. AAPS PharmSci Tech, 2005; 6(3): 391–397.
11. Potumarthi R, Subhakar Ch, Pavani A, Jetty A. Evaluation of various parameters of calcium-alginate immobilization method for enhanced alkaline protease production by Bacillus licheniformis NCIM-2042 using statistical methods. Bioresour Technol, 2007; 99(6): 1776–1786.
12. Jetty A, Gangagni rao A, Sarva rao B, Madhavi G, Ramakrishna SV. Comparative studies of air lift and fluidized bed reactors for streptomycin production by immobilized cells of Streptomyces bikiniensis ATCC 11062. Chem Biochem Eng, 2005; 19: 179–184.
13. Yukio Kawaguti H, Ferrari Buzzato M, Castilho Orsi D, Tiemi Suzuki G, Harumi Sato H. Effect of the additives polyethylenimine and glutaraldehyde on the immobilization of Erwinia sp. D12 cells in calcium alginate for isomaltulose production. Process Biochem, 2006; 41(9): 2035–2040.
14. Shrinvas D, Naik GR. Characterization of alkaline thermostable keratinolytic protease from thermoalkalophilic Bacillus halodurans JB 99 exhibiting dehairing activity. Inter Biodeterior Biodegrad, 2011; 65(1):29-35.
15. Kunitz M. Crystalline soybean Trypsin Inhibitor, II. General properties. J Gen Physiol, 1947; 30(4): 291-310.