1. Zeini F, Mahbod ASA, Emami M. Comprehensive Medical Mycology. 2Ed, Tehran University Publication, Tehran. 2004; 147-177.
2. Horn BW, Dorner JW. Regional differences in production of aflatoxin B1 and cyclopiazonic acid by soil isolation of A. flavus along transect within the united states. Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 1999; 65: 1444-1449.
3. Stoloff L. Aflatoxins an overview. Mycotoxin in human and animal health. Park Forest, Illinois: Pathotos Publisher. 1977; 7-28.
4. 555555544444 Bondy GS, Pestka JJ. Immunomodulation by fungal toxins. J. Toxicol. Environ. Health. B-Crit. Rev. 2000; 3(2): 109-143.
5. Wang LY, Hatch M, Chen CJ, Levin B, You SL, Lu SN, Wu MH. Aflatoxin exposure and the risk of hepathocellular carcinoma in Taiwan. Int. J. Cancrer. 1996; 67(5): 620-625.
6. Rojhan M. Medicine and herbal treatment. 4th Ed. Tehran Alavi Press. 2000; 20-22.
7. Amin G. Popular medicinal plants of Iran. Iranian Research Institute of Medicinal Plants. Tehran. 1999.
8. Omidbaigi R. Production and processing of medicinal plants. Vol 2. Astan ghodse Razavi Publication, Tehran. 2000; P438.
9. Baratta TM, Dorman DJH, Deans GS, Figueiredo CA, Barroso GJ, Ruberto G. Antimicrobial and antioxidants properties of some commercial oils. Flavour Fragr J. 1998; 13:235-244.
10. Razzaghi Abyaneh M, Shams Ghahfarokhi M, Yoshinari T, Rezaee MB, Jaimand
K, Nagasawa H, Sakuda S. Inhibitory effects of Satureja hortensis L. essential oil on growth and afflatoxin pro duction by Aspergillus parasiticus. Int. J. Food Microbiol. 2008; 123:228-233.
12. Abrac ML, Bragulat MR, Castella G. Mycoflora and aflatoxin-producing strain in animal mixed feeds. J. Food Protec. 1994; 57(3):256-258.
13. Katta SK, Eskridge KM, Bullerman LB. Mold content of commercial popcorn. J. Food protec. 1995; 58:1014-1017.
14. Bernard CB, Arnason JT, Philogene BJR. Effect of lignans and other secondary metabolites of the Asterraceae on the mono oxygenase activity of the European corn borer. Phytochemistry. 1989; 28:1373-1377.
15. Rasooli I, Owlia P. Chemoperventation by Thyme oils of Aspregillus parasiticus growth and Aflatoxin production. Phytochemistry. 2005; 66(24):2851-2856.
16. Soleiman KM, Badeo RI. Effect of oil extracted from some medicinal plants on different mycotoxigenic fungi. Food Chem. Toxicol. 2002; 40(11):1669-1675.
17. Atanda OO, Akpan I, Oluwafemi F. The potential of some spices essential oils in the control of Aspergillus parasiticus CFR223 and aflatoxin production. Food control. 2007; 18(5):601-607.
18. Sidhu OP, Chandra H, Behl HM. Occurance of aflatoxins in mahua (madhuca indica Gmel) seeds: Synergistic effect of plant extracts on inhibition of Aspergillus flavus growth and aflatoxin production.Food Chem. Toxicol. 2009; 47(4):774-777.
19. Soković MD, Vukojević J, Marin PD, Brkić DD, Vajs V, van Griensven JLD. Chemical composition of essential oils of Thymus and Mentha species and their antifungl activities. Molecules. 2009; 14:238-249.
20. Jahanshiri Z, Shams-Ghahfarokhi M, Allameh A, Razzaghi Abyaneh M. Effect of curcumin on Aspergillus parasiticus growth and expression major gene involved in the early and late stages of Aflatoxin biosynthesis. Iranian J. Publ. Health. 2012; 41(6):72-79.