1.Narratilova P, Schlegelova J, Sustackova A, Napravnikova E, Lukasova J, Klimiva E. Prevalence of Listeria monocytogenes in milk, meat and foodstuff of animal origin and the phenotype of antibiotic resistance of isolated strains. Vet Med Czech. 2004; 49: 243-252.
2.Van Kessel JAS, Karns JS, Lombard JE, Kopral CA. Prevalence of Salmonella enterica, Listeria monocytogenes, and Escherichia
colivirulence factors in bulk tank milk and in-line filters from U.S. Dairies. J Food Pro. 2011; 74: 759-768.
3. Hoelzer K, Sauders BD, Sanchez MD, Olsen PT, Pickett MM, Mangione KJ, Rice DH, Corby J, Stich S, Fortes ED, Roof SE, Grohn YT, Wiedmann M, Oliver HF. Prevalence, distribution, and diversity of Listeria monocytogenes in retail environments, focusing on small establishments and establishments with a history of failed inspections. J Food Prot. 2011; 74(7):1083-1095.
4. Williams SK, Roof S, Boyle EA, Burson D, Thippareddi H, Geornaras I, Sofos JN, Wiedmann M, Nightingale K.Molecular ecology of Listeria monocytogenes and other Listeria species in small and very small ready-toeat meat processing plants.J Food Prot. 2011;74(1):63-77.
5. Schuchat A, Swaminathan B, Broome CV. Epidemiology of human listeriosis.Clin Microbiol Rev. 1991; 4: 169-183.
6. Portnoy DA, Chakraborty T, Goebel W, Cossart P. Molecular determinants of Listeria monocytogenespathogenesis. Infect Immun. 1992; 60: 1263-1267.
7. Gaya P, Sanchez R, Medina M, Nunez M. Incidence of Listeria monocytogenes and other Listeria species in raw milk produced in Spain. Food Microbiol. 1998; 15: 551-555.
8. Racz P, Tenner K, Mero E. Experimental Listeria enteritis. 1. An electron microscopy study of the epithelial phase in experimental Listeria infection. Lab Invest.1972; 26: 694-700.
9. Rola J, Kwiatek K, Wojto? B. Occurrence of Listeria monocytogenes in food of animal origin in Poland.Proceeding of 4th World Congress Foodborne Infectionsand Intoxications. Berlin, 1998; 2: 917-919.
10. Aygun O, Pehlivanlar S. Listeria spp. in the raw milk and dairy products in Antakya, Turkey. Food Control. 2006; 17: 676-679.
11. Zhou X, Jiao X. Polymerase chain reaction detection of Listeria monocytogenes using oligonucleotide primers targeting act Agene. Food Control. 2005; 16: 125-130.
12. Arsalan S, Özdemir F. Prevalence and antimicrobial resistance of Listeria spp. in homemade white cheese. Food Control. 2008; 19: 360-363.
13.Abou-Eleinin AAM, Ryser ET, Donnelly CW.Incidence and seasonal variation of Listeria species in bulk tank goat's milk. J Food Pro. 2000; 63:1208-1213.
14. Mojtahedi A, Tarahi MJ, Sepahvand A, Kakpour A, Radsari A, Tavasoli M. The frequency of Listeria contamination in dairy products that referred to laboratory food and health administration in Lorestanprovince.Yafteh. 2004; 22: 27-30.
15. Rahimi E, Ameri M, Momtaz H. Prevalence and antimicrobial resistance of Listeria species isolated from milk and dairy products in Iran. Food Control. 2010; 21: 1448-1452.
16. Sagun E, Sancak YC, Isleyici O, Ekic K. The presence and prevalence of Listeria species in milk and herby cheese in and around Van. Turk J Vet Anim Sci. 2001; 25: 15-19.
17. Warker R, Kamat A, Kamat M, Thomas P. Incidence of pathogenic psychrophs in ice creams sold in some retails in Mumbai, India. Food Control. 2000; 11: 77-83.
18. Greenwood MH, Robert D, Burden P. The occurrence of Listeria species in milk and dairy products a national survey in England & Wales. Int J Food Microbiol. 1991; 12: 197-206.
19. Jalali M, Abedi, D. Prevalence of Listeria species in food products in Isfahan, Iran. Int J Food Microbiol. 2008; 122: 336-340.
20. Akman D, Duran N, Digrak M. Prevalence of Listeria species in ice cream sold in the cities of Kahramanmaras and Adana. Turk J Vet Anim Sci. 2004, 34: 257-262.
21. Dhanashree B, Otta SK, Karunasagar I, Goebel W, Karunasagar I. Incidence of Listeria spp. in clinical and food samples in Mangalore, India. Food Microbiol. 2003; 20: 447-453.