1. A, Sausville E. Flavopiridol (L86-8275, NSC-649890), a new kinase inhibitor for tumor therapy. Int J Oncol, 1996; 9: 1143-1168.
2. Mann J. Natural products in cancer chemotherapy: past, present, and future. Nature review, 2002; 2: 143148.
3. Carballo J.L, Hernandez-India Z.L, Perez P, Garcia-Gravolos M.D. A comparison between two brine shrimp assays to detect in vitro cytotoxicity in marine natural products. BMC Biotechnology, 2002; 2:17, (available: http://www.biomedcentral.com/1472-6750/2/17).
4. Jackman A.L, Calvert A.H. Folate-based thymidylate synthase inhibitors as anticancer drugs. Ann Oncol, 1995; 6(9): 871-881.
5. White E. Life, death, and the pursuit of apoptosis. Genes and Development, 1996; 10(1): 1-15.
6. DeVita, Jr V.T, Hellman S, Rosenberg S.A. Cancer: Principles and Practice of Oncology. 7th ed., Philadelphia, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 1996; 325-417.
7. Chen A.Y, Liu L.F. DNA topoisomerases: essential enzymes and lethal targets. Toxaical. 1994; 34: 191-218.
8. UNDP team. United Nations Human Development Report, Oxford University Press, 1999; 57-72.
10. Cheney D.L, Hanin I, Massarelli R, Trabucchi M, Costa E. Vinblastine and vincristine: A study of their action on tissue concentrations of epinephrine, norepinephrine and acetylcholine. Neuropharmacology. 1973; 12(3): 233-238.