1. Albers, L. L. "Evidence" and midwifery practice. Journal of Midwifery & Women's Health, 2001; 46: 130-136
2. Hausmann-Muela, S., Muela Ribera, J. and Nyamongo, I. Health-seeking behaviour and the health system response. DCPP Working Paper No. 14. Medicine, L. S. o. H. a. T. London, UK. 2003.
3. Johnson JW, Yoncey MK. A critique of the new recommendations for weight gain in pregnancy. AJOG, 1995; 174: 254-8
4. Prentice A Goldberg G Maternal obesity increases congenital Malformations. Nutr Rev 1996; 54:146-50
5. Cnattingius S. Bergstorm R, Lipworth L, Kramer MS, prepregnancy weight and the risk of adverse plegnancy outcomes. N. Engl , J. Med, 1998; 338:147-52.
6. Salsbery PJ, Reagan PB. Dynamics of early childhood overwight. Pediatrics 2005; 116:1329-38.
7. Ehrenberg HM, Harnberger DS, Johnson IM, Deciding on route of delivery for obese women prior cesarean delivery. AJOG, 2002; 187: 1189.
8. National Research Council. Maternal nutrition and the course of pregnancy. Report of the Committee on Maternal Nutrition, Food and Nutrition Board. Washington, DC: National Academy of Sciences, 1970.
9. Akhvan-Tiab A, Klishadi R, Sadri GH, Sabet B, Toloui R, Baghai AH. Healthy heart project. Prevalence of obesity in central part of Iran. J Gazvin Univ of Med Sci, 2003; 26: 27-35.
10. Mojibian M.,Ghilian Z. prevelance of obesity among women in Yazd city in 1378-1380SSUMJ, 2002; 9(4): 36-42.
11. Viswanathan M, Siega-Riz AM, Moos MK, Deierlein A, Mumford S, Knaack J, Thieda P, Lux LJ, Lohr KN. Outcomes of maternal weight -Evid Rep technol Assess, 2008; 168: 1223.
12. Vessey M.P., Medcalfe M.A., McPherson K. Yeates D. Urinary tract infection in relation to diaphragm use and obesity. Int J Epidemiol. 1987; 16(3): 441-484.
13 Palmer JL, Jennings GE, Massey L - Development of assessment form attitude toward weight gain during pregnancy. J Am Diet Assoc 1985; 85: 946-9.
14. Olson C. M. and Strawderman M. S. The relationship between food insecurity and obesity in rural childbearing women. Journal of Rural Health, 2008; 24(1): 60-66.
15. Sharon J Herring, Oken E., Haines J., Rich-Edwards J.W. Misperceived prepregnancy body weight stutus predicts Excessive gestational weight : finalings from a us cohort study.BMC pregnancy and child brith 2008; 8: 54 (available: http:\www.biomedcentral.com
16. Webb J. B., A. M. Siega-Riz and N. Dole. Psychosocial determinants of adequacy of gestational weight gain. Obesity (Silver Spring), 2009; 17(2): 300-309.